Do you think some liberals scold black conservatives?

Lloyd Marcus does..this is a peice he wrote..link below

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 8:13 PM on Dec. 21, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I do. It makes NO SENSE to be a black conservative considering that the white conservatives were the ones who have tried with all their might to oppress blacks and other minorities in both the past and present. I can understand that choosing a party has to do with what politics a person agrees with, but when those politics caused the turmoil of your people, I just don't see why there isn't another alternative.

You have this backwards. It was the Republicans that freed the slaves and pushed for their civil rights. It was the Democrats that fought it tooth and nail. It is also the Democrats that continue to try and keep blacks down. Nowadays they just dress it up in various entitlements and tell them they are "helping." Keeping people below the poverty level via entitlements isn't helping.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 9:48 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:13 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• I think alot of liberals scold conservatives in general but it does seem EXPECTED by some for blacks to always be liberals..

I have to agree with Lloyd Marcus I usually do...

tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:15 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• The closing of his blog

Life is about choices. Liberals do a great disservice to minorities by constantly attempting to convince them they are eternal victims unable to achieve without liberal intervention. It has been said, “If you love someone, set them free”.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:22 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• LOL.....sad...

.for every asshole liberal, he has a conservative counterpart
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 8:24 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 8:27 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• Youd have to be able to clear the clouds away and see..right now Reid,Pelosi and the other hacks on the hill are trying to create even more entitlement programs...which will cause even more to become dependant on the government...blacks and white alike though..and what does that in turn do? it secures more votes to keep those entitlement programs going...more votes for democrats...and the cycle never ends...

thats not freedom
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:32 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• and it was indeed democrats like Robert KKK Byrd back in the day who kept black opressed...but youd have to stop listening to the liberal talking points and actually do some research to figure it out
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:35 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• Sure, just like there are some liberals who can't wrap their head around a woman like me who doesn't feel like men are the enemy.
    Anonymous

• and of course his words are 'sad' to you sweet he hasnt been taken in and fooled is all...

Bet if someone came on saying something to effect of 'conservatives hate blacks..blahblahblah' youd be cheering them on..hell even a few dem politicians try and portray that of conservatives...dont agree with obamas policies..you hate blacks..you are a part of this assinine group or that one over there..

but Lord forbid someone expose the liberal hypocrisy...Lord forbid! lol
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:51 PM on Dec. 21, 2009