Smoeone make me feel better....

*october-3 months behind on mortgage
*spent 700 fixing back end of husbands car
*husband gets ticket he fails to tell me about-he forgot? (I dunno)
*November-still 3 months behind on mortgage
*spent 400 fixing the front end of husbands car
*Husbands license gets suspended-surprise to me!
*December-now 4 months behind
*My car needs 500 worth of work to pass emissions to get tags
*husband wrecks car-2 more tickets and no collision insurance(it cost to much monthly)-down to one car and it's not tagged (his we can't pay to fix)
*2 days later husband gets pulled over for expired tags in my car; that makes a total of 4 ticket to pay, a tow and impound fee, still need to fix my car, need to pay tags once car is fixed and I'm still 4 months behind on the mortgage! Oh and I have 100 in my account to pay the baby sitter tomorrow. wow. I think I'm done for now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:22 PM on Dec. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Does he have good life insurance LOL Jk trying to lighten your mood.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 8:37 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• Sure, get rid of the husband... he's costing you wayyyyyyyyyy too much money.
    Anonymous

• I got rid of my car. It was just too expensive to maintain so now I walk or take the bus. Can you carpool?
    Anonymous

• OP No I work for a very small business and public transportation doesn't exist here. They have voted against it twice 'It will bring in the wrong kind of people' What ever that means. lol. My husband works 45 min away.
    Anonymous

• Wow well I def see the reason your husband's license got suspended...
    Anonymous

• seriously.. whats up with your hubby?? not sure if he's going to help matters here. He needs to be on the same page, I know accidents happen but... come on. you CAN avoid certain tickets -! which would avoid expenses. I don't have advice though, we are living on credit cards - sad to hear that I see a lot of our future's living with family like the old days..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 8:40 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• lol. the first ticket was speeding and the ones at the accident were following to closely and no physical proof of ins. (Which is stupid because in our state the cop can look it up in his data base.) He rear ended a girl who was turning right into a street that was hidden by a curve. by the time he saw her there was only time to slow down. The girls mom said there is a wreck like that about once a week and the county won't put up a sign. It was just bad timing. The expired tags could have just as easily been me. especially since it's my car.
    Anonymous

• Hmm I was going to ask if your husband might be drinking before he drives...I agree with the poster that said get rid of HIM...would give you a lot less to worry about....geesh

Good luck mama...hang in there.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 8:48 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• Focus on your blessings, you do have those don't you? children, love, health? You are going through a rough patch, hang tight things can only get better!

Answer by older at 8:51 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• op I would get rid of him but I kinda need his pay check. I sear we are a marriage of convenience anymore. I need his income and he needs mine.
    Anonymous