What do you and the kids do in the car while waiting for dh to come out of the men's store?

Well this evening he took us with him bc he said we were cooped up all day in the house but when we got to where he needed to go me and the kids were like we are staying in the car, even though he was out in 25 min. Then we went out to eat.

But my real question is what do you and the kids do while waiting...me I was on my iphone playing centipede and the kids were both playing with their DS....so we were not bored whatsoever...so my dh could have taken his time...lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 PM on Dec. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• how pointless is this. i wouldnt wait in the car, if he needed to be alone then he should have gone alone and whats the point of getting out if all of your noses are stuck in the same spot as they were at home!
    Anonymous

• We would've gone into the store with him.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:10 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• sigh, some people are just nasty. JUST DONT ANSWER!!!!!

anyways, When we wait in the car for hubby, usually is if he has to go to pepboys or something, i have a teenager and a toddler, the teen is usually texting somebody and i usually sing or play to the baby.
    Anonymous

• we would usually listen to music, use the iphone, or my 5 yr old asks me where i want to go eat and he pretends to take me there and order food.
    jeana

Answer by jeana at 10:21 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• I have to wait in the car sometimes with my baby and toddler while waiting for my husband to get off of work. I let the toddler sit in the front seat with me and play with the radio buttons. And the baby is perfectly content to entertain herself. At a store, though, we'd probably go in with him. The toddler does not do well at all sitting in the car waiting, so we try to avoid it if at all possible.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 10:23 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• I wouldnt go and wait in the car. Id stay home.
    summerm

Answer by summerm at 10:28 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• We just normally go in the store. I mean unless it's a store not appropriate for kids, but I don't think this what you mean. If we do wait in the car, we talk or watch a dvd or something.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 11:14 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• mens store? like the naughty shop?
    mommyajay

Answer by mommyajay at 11:33 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• I don't wait in the car while hubby shops. We go in to the store together. If I were going to have to sit in the car then I would just stay home.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• men's store is a clothing store. Duh.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Dec. 22, 2009