If you have a small car...

What kind of car seat do you have for a rear facing seat?

ryanlynn

Asked by ryanlynn at 11:11 PM on Dec. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Sorry we had a bigger car when we had rear facing. Just wanted to let you know I would answer your question if I could
    PsychMommie

Answer by PsychMommie at 12:03 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• Try going to the car seat group. I'm sure lots of people there have small cars and there are lots of god technicians (including myself).They can suggest a seat that will fit into the space you have.
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 2:06 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• I have a tiny Mitsubishi Gallant and I bought a nice Eddie Bauer car seat from Sears. It is rear-facing right now and will be for as long as my granddaughter doesn't have to scrunch up her legs after she turns one. It will hold her until she is ready for a booster seat. VA law states that the car seat has to be placed in the middle of the back seat, but if it won't fit then it has to be placed behind the passenger seat. My poor front passenger seat is so far forward to allow room for the car seat, but I don't care as long as my granddaughter is safe.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:56 AM on Dec. 22, 2009