Are they trying to collapse the economy?

If this article is true and with the massive spending recently and more to come then id say yes they are http://www.forbes.com/2009/12/18/government-budget-deficit-personal-finance-financial-advisor-network-treasury-debt.html?partner=popstories

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Dec. 22, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• trying since day 1 and succeeding more every single day...
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 12:16 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• Yes, once they do then they can have total controll of everything. Americans are stupid enough to think they are doing good for the country. In 20 years, this country will be nothing like it was.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 12:59 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• Of course! Obama's agenda is to take full control of the country and make us all dependent on govt. What Mr Obama does not realize he ain't in Kansas anymore or Chicago for him. This is why the tea party grassroots movement is growing stronger everyday and will eventually take over. The American people want freedom not serfdom. We will not bow down to wonder boy.
    Scorpio359

Answer by Scorpio359 at 4:26 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• Why would a president want to collapse the economy?

Answer by rkoloms at 5:59 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

Why does any dictator want control of his people?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:26 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• this is stupid. We could be in a depression without O. Most of you ladies do not watch real news.
    jalex

Answer by jalex at 7:36 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• without O we would be in recovery, jalex
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:20 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• Spending like there's no tomorrow. Isn't it been the liberal mentality.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• In fact since wonderboy came in office my financial situation became 100% worse and Im in danger of losing my home, Im in a chapter 13 to save my home this is real life kids! I did nothing wrong, I lost my job and now we are screwed so thanks Obama for your help!
    tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 11:29 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

i recommend changing your avatar. this one is more accurate.

Anonymous