What do you think about Mary Kay products and about the MK opportunity?

Im a beauty consultant and would like to know how many people out there use mk products?
Also, what do you think about the prices and the income opportunity?

MaryKay2

Asked by MaryKay2 at 12:09 AM on Dec. 22, 2009 in Shopping

• I love there makeup and purchase from my rep..the income opportunity I am not sure.Just like any opportunity it works for some and not for others.
    Nattiesmom9603

Answer by Nattiesmom9603 at 12:21 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• I think mary kay reps are stalkers. seriously. anytime i've had any contact with one, they refuse to take no for an answer or leave you alone. I finally had to block one lady's number because she kept calling & calling after I said I wasnt interested.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• I only ever get MK from my BFF's mom and i love the stuff especially the derm abrasion kit and satin hands but it is way out of my price range so normally that is what they give me for xmas gifts lol.

As far as the making money part, its not for me i have done the consultant thing for other companies and I Just dont have the time to bust my rear with no gurantee of a set income.

I buy Avon from my neighbor now and find that I can afford the avon much easier and the products work really well and even found a lotion that is very close to satin hands.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:19 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• Before buying or selling any body care products, it is important to check the safety of the ingredients. I like the Skin Deep database maintained by the Environmental Working Group (the folks who publish the guide to pesticides in produce). www.ewg.org

I think that Mary Kay is an incredibly unethical company. Avon and Mary Kay, among others, make a big public show of their support of breast cancer research and victims, yet refuse to stop using cancer causing ingredients in their products.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:58 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• I used a mary kay kit for $75 back in 1983. It was outrageous. I use Estee Lauder and Mac and believe me there is no difference. That is a texas based company right? Just not for me . I go tanning and use so many other products. I don't liek to look too made up. That went out in the 80's. Natural is so much better and makes you look younger.
    Anonymous