Does the lunacy of it all ever end?

Watch out for your dogs ladies they are also a big threat to the world..even moreso then your neighbors SUV..

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 12:19 AM on Dec. 22, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 12:19 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• Next we'll be taxed every time our dogs take a chit...
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 12:21 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• Yep, I bet your right, I mean they tried for the cow fart tax:  http://www.businessandmedia.org/articles/2009/20090602135111.aspx

I would imagine that soon, we will be allowed only so many flushes per day, watts per day, miles per day, hours of t.v., computer, money they will allow us per day, children we have, pets if any are permitted and of course, how much trash we produce will be limited.  If we go over, guess we go to Gitmo...

agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 12:35 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• I forgot water, that will be limited also...
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 12:36 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• I've heard it all now! crazy!
    thundernlight

Answer by thundernlight at 1:23 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• Oh NO! So Dogs are forcing poor women in the Philippines into prostitution! It all makes SENSE now!

http://www.gmanews.tv/story/177346/climate-change-pushes-poor-women-to-prostitution-dangerous-work
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 1:47 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• Pbthhhh. I've got four dogs. I've got seven cats. AND ~ I've got rabbits and chickens. I eat the eggs and I eat the rabbits. My dogs and cats also eat the rabbits. The rabbits live over top of the worms. What the worms produce goes on the garden ... and I eat what grows there. I don't have an SUV lol ... but I am armed and practice really good gun control (I hit what I aim at).

Somehow I doubt that Robert or Brenda Vale would know what to do about me ... but I know what they wouldn't be allowed to do to my dogs! I do know I could show them a thing or two about not leaving much of a footprint. I've already got a sawdust toilet, use solar power, and if I fill my garbage dumpster once in an entire year it's a lot. I can the food we produce and any scraps end up as animal feed or in the compost pile. Some people should spend more time doing than writing or telling others how to live. I'm keeping my dogs!
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 3:04 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• Wow, Farmlady! You're my hero! We live out in the woods, and have pets, hens and a milk cow. We heat with wood, having a lifetime supply of dead and down to clear just on our own property, and use very little in the way of resources, and generate very little in the way of waste, but you've got us beat! (Plus, I don't do rabbits) I don't drive a SUV and I'd be prepared to bet thes authors produce a larger carbon footprint in one month than I do in a whole year. They need to figure out a way to minimize their own impact and leave others alone. I wonder if I should write and publish an article saying what I think THEY should do with their ideas, and where to do it?
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 7:15 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• If you want research money equate something to global warming. No matter how far fetched it is, you will get the money. Crazy people.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:10 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• Progressives are all about trying to make us all feel horrible for even existing...all about population control ..first they came after the animals and then...
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:50 AM on Dec. 22, 2009