Would you hold it in or let it ripppppp???

Say you are the type of person who doesn't handle dairy foods very well but some how you stepped out of the house to take care of an errand, but then you noticed you are in line (a very long line) but it's going fast so you decide to wait. But by then whatever you ate just hit...lol

What do you do? Do you poop in your pants (bc u know u will not make it) and if you have gas..do you let it out no matter what weather it is loud or silenced...lol
I'm being silly. Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Dec. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• haha ^^ that definitely would be an answer huh.
    4puddintaters

Answer by 4puddintaters at 12:58 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• Oh it can't be helped sometimes! I have gotten gas so bad before at Wally World that I ran down the aisle past DH to get away from it! DH said, "What the....OH, Ha ha!" and he came after me pretty quickly, cuz he knew! We just always say, "get off this aisle NOW!" And haul buggy to the next aisle, usually laughing our @sses off! I'd never be the one to be quiet about it. My laughter gives me away.
    Katlyne120806

Answer by Katlyne120806 at 1:39 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• i never have before but I grew up with parents like the previous poster lol...and they didnt just do that stuff at stores and restraunts...but also when they met new friends or even boyfrinds !!
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 1:43 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• If I have to crap I go and find the nearest bathroom if it ain't coming out of my butt there is still a chance I will make it. I will not let it rip unless it comes out on it's own, I know men do it but that's one thing that separates us from men, it's gross and very unlady like  to do that in public, just my opinion.

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:29 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• um I would find the bathroom ASAP. No purposely pooping my pants -ew. If it's that bad, then it's GOING to be messy, and walking through the store AFTER the fact would probably not be a thrilling experience.

I find it hard to believe this is truly a "I am just being silly" type of question. It is too detailed - my guess is it did happen to you. LOL.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:41 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• uh shit my pants willingly- nope. fart lol maybe.
    Hali_Taylor

Answer by Hali_Taylor at 3:12 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• well, there are times when thing just have to happened.The more you want to try to stop it the more your stomach gets upset! I can't imagine just letting it goes off so freely without making any scandalous scene. lol
    Badott

Answer by Badott at 3:47 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• LOL... IDK... I usually don't fart in public. I would at least try running to the bathroom. If I didn't make it, then at least I'm almost there to clean it up! Bwahahahhahahah!!!
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 3:54 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• LOL.. Funny story, YOU will laugh promise. When I was pregnant we went to the store, now my whole pregnancy I had diarrhea my WHOLE pregnancy. I was feeling pretty good that day 7.5 months pregnant waddling around and man I thought I had gas and being pregnant holding it is UNLIKELY. Well I thought whatever I am pregnant and well whoa not gas! I had to haul my pregnant butt to the RR! OMG worst feeling ever! I have a terrible fear of public restrooms! So I do not do that in public cause of my past experience lol!
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 4:38 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• I've only pooped in public once- and I REALLY had to go. It was a matter of stink up the women's room or crap my pants in the car. I figured "I'll never see them again" and headed in. When I have gas in a store and I'm around people I try to hold it in. If I can, I get away and find an empty aisle to let 'er rip!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:48 AM on Dec. 22, 2009