Changing to a different cell phone service..is it true that some

companies will cover your termination fees?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Dec. 22, 2009 in Shopping

• They use to but they stop. At one time they was going to pass a law to do away with it. But I guess they did away with that idea.
    officerdouglas

Answer by officerdouglas at 12:51 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• You can still ask...

Answer by rkoloms at 5:55 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• That sounds unrealistic. I am sure that most stopped doing this, if they ever really did. So, I wouldn't count on that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:45 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• I know that I have seen ads places about selling or traiding contracts to others. However you won't be able to keep the same number and you risk some one messing with your contract annd your credit by them not paying

I know when I switched. Providers due to my dh work switching I just waited the 7 months and we were more careful with our calls since calls to each other were out of network. I even had to find a used phone to replce my phone my son broke while we were waiting to make the switch
    mtnaspen

Answer by mtnaspen at 11:52 AM on Dec. 22, 2009