being induced

so im being induced on monday, but today i started seeing spots (in my vision) and im going to bring it up with my dr. on our apt. on wednesday. I didnt get a blood rush, or getting up to fast i was just sitting there when this happen.

my question is has anyone ever had an induction date set an then had it changed by the dr. for something like this before?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Dec. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No. I had an induction because my life was in danger. I think women should only have inductions for very good medical reasons.

If you are seeing spots you should have your blood pressure checked. If you don't check it yourself try to think of how you could get it checked. You could go somewhere where they have those machines but I don't know how accurate they are. The hospital I go to has a person that greets you when you come to the ER and that person can do free blood pressure checks for anyone that walks in. If you can't think of anything I think you should call the doctor and the doctor may have you go to the maternity floor to have your bp and urine checked.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 12:57 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• Kendra had an induction and ended up with a big fat c-section. Good luck, but it is a really stupid fad that is currently wrecking havoc on obstetrics.  Nature works best when you let nature work.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:51 AM on Dec. 22, 2009