Anyway to keep from puking when performing oral?

This is so embarrassing, but I have a very bad gag reflex. The other night I was performing oral on my man...didn't feel like I was goin to be sick at all. When he came it made me gag and I threw up on him! Just a little, but still it killed the mood instantly. Anyone have any advice for me to keep myself from being sick? I absolutely love doin it and swallowing....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on Dec. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• hahaha.. I am the same exact way.. I did the same thing.. he was like why is there m&ms lmao.. I ate those all day.. hahaha to freakin funny!
    missjenna21

Answer by missjenna21 at 1:04 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• You don't have to shove the whole thing in your mouth. You can use your hand to help you along and that helps with the gag reflex.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 1:04 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• have you tried using the flavored numbing products? They work really well and it helps numb the area that makes you gag. The one I know of is called Great head you can get it from pureromance.com and it comes in several flavors. The only other thing i can say is dont go deep when he is close to finishing.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:06 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• Think of swallowing when you want your about to gag.....and check out this site...scroll down to deep throat I think.

http://www.allsexguide.com/oral_sex_male.htm

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• Yes, don't deep throat it when he is finishing. Stay at the top with your mouth and use your hand for the rest.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:03 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• Well, you don't have to deep throat the thing.You have the control when you feel like going to gag, you pause and use your hand to do the rest..
    Badott

Answer by Badott at 3:27 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• OK.. MAYBE YOU NEED SOME PRODUCTS TO HELP YOU ALONG.. I AM A SEX TOY REPRESENTATIVE
    ALITTLE FLAVOR COULD HELP SOLVE THIS.. TAKE A LOOK.. OK

HTTP://LADYADRIENNES.FANTASIAHOMEPARTIES.COM

EMAIL: LADYADRIENNES@GMAIL.COM
    babekids06

Answer by babekids06 at 6:57 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• I use my hand more but and learn to read his body language so you can either pull it out before he shoots or spit it out and not swallow it.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:05 AM on Dec. 22, 2009