has anyone ever used the Virgin mobile no contract plans? not the one where you have to buy a minute card.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Dec. 22, 2009 in Technology

• I love them and the fact that if i am short one month i can just not pay it and no one will call screaming at me lol. they have inexpensive text plans also I pay $5 for 200 text each month. I paid $15 for my phone and I know they have really good deals on phones right now i was looking at one for my son.

It is so worth it ;)
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:41 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• I have used virgin for 5 years and have used only the no contract phones, those are the ones where you can buy two types of cards, one is just putting money on the phone the other is purchasing a set amount of minutes every 30 days. you can buy a card or pay online or pay using your phone. then they have the contract phones that charge a set amount each month.

do you mean the no contract monthly plans that start at 200 minutes for $20? Those I use and love it, the minutes roll over as long as i purchase a new card within 30 days.

I love them and love the fact that I only pa $20 per month for my service and if i cant afford it i dont add time. I havent ever had any problems with them, I have one, hubby has one, my mom has one and we are getting one for my son. My dad used them before he passed away also.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:15 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• OP here, its the no contract monthly plans, i think they're about $30 a month and $50 a month unlimited. it already sounds like its worth it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• OP here, thanks so much for the info.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:52 AM on Dec. 22, 2009