Tattoo??

I was thinking about getting a tattoo on my ribcage but im not done having children yet so i didnt know if it would stretch at all in that area?

lilmamab07

Asked by lilmamab07 at 1:04 AM on Dec. 22, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I did all my stretching in my lower ab, thigh, booty area. My tatts are on my calf and shoulder blade, so never worried about it. I think your safe...
    pa_ool

Answer by pa_ool at 1:26 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• idk.. i knew this girl that had a tatt between her breasts and she got preg, then after wards it didn't look that good after birth so think about it.. i would wait if it were me..
    kooi

Answer by kooi at 2:01 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• it really depends on how well your skin stretches. I have a tat right below my belly button I thought for sure was gonna stretch & look bad but it looks great!!!!! If your skin's still stretched out & you got alot of stretch marks when you were prego then nope, no tat for you!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 8:08 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• I have a butterfly on my lower stomach....but now it looks like a squished spider! LOL Not sure if one on your rib cage would stretch or not....I'd wait until after your done having babies just in case!
    robyann

Answer by robyann at 10:53 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• I wouldn't get it on your front, if you choose to, the back is probably the ideal place. Mine is on my lower back... I love it - when I get old & wrinkly - I won't have to look at it!!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 9:09 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• My husband is a tattoo artist and he would advise against getting anything on your midsection until after you're done having kids.
    You may not have stretched out there in previous pregnancies but we all know that every pregnancy is different and your body changes as you get older too. It would be a shame to spend all that time and money on a rib piece just to have it get warped and need fixing.

Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 4:41 PM on Dec. 23, 2009