i need help knowin my baby hair color

be . our first daughter has brown hair and we both have brown hair he has dark and i have light and kylee has light brown hair. and this incident happend before but she is my husbands and i know probably this one is to. do u think so?? and what hair color would she have

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:01 AM on Dec. 22, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I have brown hair and so does SO but DS was born with red hair and we have no doubts about paternaty so it's all up in the air.
    jrsjrb

Answer by jrsjrb at 4:10 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• It is all about genetics on rare occasions a recessive gene for hair color will come through it also happens with eye color.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 6:20 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• So does this mean that it might not be your husbands child?
    truealaskanmom

• I'm confused...you need to know your babies hair colour before it's born? Why? This question makes no sense to me....
    sgtdemanda

Answer by sgtdemanda at 6:59 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• and this incident happend before but she is my husbands and i know probably this one is to. do u think so??

wow.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:17 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• You cant tell by hair or eye color. As was already mentioned, sometimes a recessive gene pops up that you don't expect. Not just that but color can change throughout childhood. My youngest was born with black hair and now has light brown and it will prob change again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• i'm with sgtdemanda.....i am really confused. restate the question.
    smb87

Answer by smb87 at 11:32 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• My son was born with almost black hair it was so dark. Now he is 8 months old and its a light brown like mine. So yes it can change colors as they get a little older.
    Newmommys101

Answer by Newmommys101 at 1:25 AM on Dec. 23, 2009