what should i do?

my babys daddy left me last monday had his fun and everything and my mom helped me and paid my rent and everything well i get a text when i get up that says he misses his family i dont know what to do?

Tbaby61727

Asked by Tbaby61727 at 6:43 AM on Dec. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• It's not ok for him to only be a father/partner when he wants to be. Either he's full time or he's NOT WORTH YOUR TIME.
    sgtdemanda

Answer by sgtdemanda at 6:49 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• WELL, IN ECONOMIC HARD TIMES, MAYBE I WOULD LET HIM BACK IN.. BUT KNOWING THAT I BETTER BE GETTING MYSELF READY WITH A GAME PLAN..WHY DID HE FEEL IT NECESSARY TO LEAVE YOU WITH A CHILD.. LEAVING YOU BROKE FOR YOUR MOM TO HELP.. TELL HIM THE NEXT TIME HE DOES THAT HE HAS TO LEAVE FOR GOOD...IS HE CHEATING?.. YOU DO NOT WANT HIM HAVING UNPROTECTED SEX WITH YOU AND SLEEPING WITH SOMEONE ELSE..THAT IS HOW SEXUALLY DISEASES IS PASSED. STAY IN ANOTHER ROOM.. BUT HE HAS TO PAY BILLS TILL YOU GET ON YOUR FEET.. I DO NOT ACCEPT A MAN CHEATING, BUT IT IS HARD ECONOMICALLY TO GET YOURSELF TOGETHER IF YOU HAVE BEEN A STAY AT HOME MOM.. TELL HIM TO PAY YOUR MOM BACK CAUSE SHE HELPED U.....

BABEKIDS06
    babekids06

Answer by babekids06 at 7:06 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• If he wants to come back then he needs to prove he can be responsible starting w/ paying your mom back for rent. Make him start paying his way. this will either prove he wants to come back or will keep him gone. Either way you can do better. He's not the only man in the world & suprisingly there's better ones then him out there. Stay strong & remember that you are a gift he should be treasuring.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 7:07 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• There is no excuse for his bad behavior. He should have been thinking about his family when he was thinking of leaving. I would give him some type of ultimatum, and let him no that this is his only chance to make things right. Good LUck!
    bri_0110

Answer by bri_0110 at 7:41 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• He left you high & dry, & if i remember correctly from your last post, he left you for another woman (an ex maybe)? Please correct me if i am wrong.

I do not think you should let this man back into your life. He left you & your child with no care whatsoever of what could happen to you two. He is a selfish human being & for all you know, he might just need a place to stay & since your mom paid your rent that means he does not have to share any of his money with you. I bet you anything he would not even think to pay your mom back. He seems like a nasty person to begin with, why take another chance of him doing this to you again? In my opinion, you would have to be stupid to let this man back into your life. You may need the money, but you certainly do not need him to ditch you again. He already severly disrespected you, obviously he is a shallow man & would do it again if it was so easy the first time.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:33 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• Too soon don't give in, other wise he'll think it's o.k. and do it again at some point, most likely
    Stefono

Answer by Stefono at 9:00 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• it is xmas so he is trying to get back in with you. I'd be careful. He does not seem sincere or loyal to you at all. Maybe he needs to grow but I would not get weak in the knees with him.Keep away from him.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 9:05 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• Wow, I had a x husband like that. I finally had enough and made him stay gone.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:05 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• Tell him you don't trust him anymore. You don't believe anything he saids to you anymore. And you can't love or be with a guy like that. Tell him that maybe a little ways down the line you guys can be friends but for right now you want to be left alone.I know its hard, he was your husband. but you got to be strong. and not let him step all over you like that. gl.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 9:18 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• If I were in your situation I'd tell him to bug off. He made the choice to leave you and your family behind to go "have fun". There is no trust there, no reason you should let him back into your life. Finances can be found elsewhere, you don't need him to pay for your family. He isn't worth it, because if he's done it once he'll do it again. Tell him to hit the curb, because he's made his choice.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:26 PM on Dec. 22, 2009