Missed period and negative HPT?

My period is 17 days late and I have taken about 10 test (the last one 2 days ago) and all of the test are negative! I have no signs of AF coming and this morning I have started having dull, achy pains on my lower right side. I was pregnant back in April and got a BFP on cycle day 32 but miscarried at 11 weeks and had to have a d&C. My cycles have gotten longer going from 28-32 days to now 32-35 days but my LMP was Oct. 31st and today is 53 of my cycle. I searched on webmd symptom checker and it gave me several things and ectopic pregnancy and appendicitis were two of the several. I have Endometriosis and PCOS but have never skipped a period naturally like this (I used to take BC continuously and would skip up to 3 months). My husband thinks stress may be playing a part of this missed cycle but really I don't feel that stressed. I think I will be calling the doctor to see what he thinks.

doubleblessed04

Asked by doubleblessed04 at 8:24 AM on Dec. 22, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• W/ your medical history I'd call your dr.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 8:42 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• get to a dr asap so you don't overthink it so much.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 8:59 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• I wouldnt think it would be eptopic only because with an eptopic pregnancy you would have a positive pregnancy test and some bleeding. however this is the average case and every case is different. I would call your doc just to be safe. It could honestly be stress. I know you may not feel stressed, but I have noticed that my mind became accustomed to so much stress that I had no idea how bad my stress was until I wasnt stressed and looked back on it.
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 11:23 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• I would deff go to a doctor they would do a blood test and even a ultrasound to see if u are or aren't but late periods are a symptom of pcos even if u aren't normally late. Good luck!!!
    bxmommy2be

Answer by bxmommy2be at 8:27 PM on Dec. 24, 2009