I'm a little over half trough my third pregnancy and I'm hurting real bad in my stomach and lower back I dont remember theses pains from the last two what do I do?

I've already told my doctor it fells like the baby is in my pelvis and she says i'm small size wise conpared to dates but that s all that she has said to me.

cmhollen24

Asked by cmhollen24 at 9:13 AM on Dec. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• maybe you have kidney stones, it's worth a shot to get it checked out, if you're in really bad pain ask for pain meds, they are safe to take most of the time. i took all kinds when i was pregnant bc i have kidney stone disease and it flared really bad bc of the pregnancy. though my son had to detox for 96 hours with an iv bc they didn't want it in his blood stream too long.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 9:35 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• If it's your third pregnancy you are probably experienceing round ligament pain. After a few babies it doesn't hold up like it used to and it gets really painful and can feel like a lot of other things. I was on pain meds for it because it got to where I couldn'nt walk or sleep. It starts about 20 weeks or so. Not much you can do about it either. I got my tubes tied after my 4th baby because I just couldn't do another one.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 9:52 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• So I went back to the doctor today and she wrote me a note for work saying complications in pregnancy and didnt even check me out. Really what have I gotten myself into this time.
    cmhollen24

Answer by cmhollen24 at 8:37 PM on Dec. 22, 2009