What are the odds of getting pregnant after a tubal?

My doctor said pretty slim. I had a baby in January and this last two months I haven't had a period and my breasts hurt and I'm sick. I'm hoping it's just stress.

Steff107

Asked by Steff107 at 9:47 AM on Dec. 22, 2009 in Health

• Very, very slim. BUT, if you DO get pregnant, the chances of it being a tubal pregnancy (which can kill you) are much, much higher. I would take a test, and go see your dr for a blood test just to be safe. That way, if you are, they can do an ultrasound to find out if it's a tubal pregnancy or not. If it's been two months, it might just be stress, but I'd take a test just to be safe. Good luck!
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 9:52 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• Definitely get it checked!

Our doctor told us a vasectomy had better results than a tubal and we STILL ended up with our daughter 26 months and two "clear" semen checks later.

michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 4:32 PM on Dec. 22, 2009