House uncovered in Nazareth dating to the time of Jesus

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/meast/12/21/nazareth.home/index.html

What are your thoughts on this? This is something that gives us an insight to the life of Jesus and Jews at this time period.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on Dec. 22, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• interesting :)

necro1134

Answer by necro1134 at 10:25 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• very interesting from a historical pov and id love to see it. but religiously it doesnt mean much to me.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:54 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• I always enjoy reading about the life of Jesus. It is a sneak peak into a time we don't have much information about. We didn't hear about Jesus until he 12 and then not until he was 30.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• I found the article to very interesting.
    Jewelzgirl

Answer by Jewelzgirl at 12:45 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• As Ok said very interesting in a purely academic pov. But religiously not important to me. I've always enjoyed archaeology though. Its one of those dream jobs you think of as a kid.

SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 2:15 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• As the others have said - interesting but not religiously important. I wish the article had more indepth information.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 3:33 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• what a bunch of cry babies.
    Anonymous

• I thought it was great. I imagine there will be more uncoverings.

PP @ 1:53 pm and you are? Honestly that was not a mature thing to say. No one is crying about anything cept you. :-)
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 4:58 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• WOW, that's frickin awesome. Seeing as I want to be an anthro/archaeologist, this is exactly the kind of stuff I want to do. I want to discover things that nobody has seen in thousands of years. How interesting, real human beings lived there once upon a time. They ate there, slept there, had babies and went to work there. I find it fascinating! Can't get enough of it =)
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:07 PM on Dec. 22, 2009