tmi! could i be pregnant if ive only had pink to brown discharge for a couple of days and now nothing at all, af isnt due until probably 2 morow. how long after if its implatation bleeding could i test? i tested on day 24 and it was neg. now its day 27

ttc and not yet have had a full blown period since thanksgiving, this cycle have been strange, first i thought it was my af coming on day 22 because it was stringy and red then it went to pink and to brown off and on since then and now nothing at all.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Dec. 22, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• sounds like it could have been implantation! if your due tomorrow i would save your fmu (first morning urine) if you dont have any tests around if you have tests i would still pee in a cup and wait til after you wipe to use the test (verify af hasnt shown up) good luck pm me to update me im ttc too
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 6:10 PM on Dec. 22, 2009