Why are some exwives so vengeval?

I don't get them...they had a crack with life with them now let us be!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Dec. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I believe the word is vengeful. The reasons for that vary depending on the circumstances.

miriamz

Answer by miriamz at 10:11 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, eh...
    How about " If I can't have him, noboby will!"
    Perhaps she doesn't like the feeling that her ex found a woman who he thinks is better.

idk, I'm totally guessing.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:15 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• I think most are because they have a problem with the fact they couldn't make the realtionship work and someone else is trying. And also if their moms they don't want another woman trying to be mommy to her kids. I mean people are only human!
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 10:16 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• Uhm, lets try why are some ex's so vengeful? I know plenty of people who had good divorces. I know plenty of people that have had bad divorces. From what I have seen it's a two way street.
    I have told my Husband the only way we will ever divorce is if he leaves me and it he does it in a very hurtful manner I WILL make his life a pure living hell and he knows that I can and WILL. Usually my Mom chimes in and says and when I am easing off of him she will step in for me (lol). He knows that we are kinda kidding. He has broken my heart once and I took if fairly well, next time I will not be soooo nice.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• High school drama!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• Oh, I dont know maybe because they married a sissy ass who bailed out on her when she needed him the most. Or he got bored and ran like a baby to another woman instead of working harder at his relationship(the grass is always greener right LOL).Like rebel07 said, people are only human. You too OP, would be angry or bitter if someone you loved up and left you. Heartache doesn't have anyone's name on it and it strikes without notice. Everyone is at risk of experiencing it, EVERYONE.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• kill her with kindness...that's what my ex's gf did to me and it worked, finally i just stopped being that bitch!
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 11:07 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• i think it matters the circumstance. but my problem would be if we had kids and the new wife/girlfriend overstepped her boundaries. yes we would have vengeance then.
    honey27

Answer by honey27 at 11:13 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• Vengeful?
    Maybe she was the innocent one who was trying with everything she had to make the relationship work and he still bailed.

Maybe she just doesn't like you. (Nothing personal but it could be)

Maybe they weren't separated at all or for very long when he started seeing someone you. (whether or not this was you it doesn't really matter)

There are a million justifiable reasons I can come up with and a million reasons that are just her being bitchy. Either way be kind to her and she may begin to return the favor. If not, at least you know YOU are trying, right?
    kfroz0415

Answer by kfroz0415 at 11:16 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• The only vengeful ex I know is my son's EX and the divorce was her fault. SHe cheated and she is surprised that she was caught. I think she thought she could fool any man so she has been so insulted that my son found out that she is constantly doing mean and REVENGEFUL things. She is a mental case. Otherwise, I don't know any vengeful women. It is "high school drama" and my son's ex is all about that.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 11:20 AM on Dec. 22, 2009