im 7 weeks and started throwing up out of no where. this is the first time ive thrown up and im a little worried

i tried calling my doctor but the line is ringing forever

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on Dec. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Sometimes what you eat will cause throwing up. For example, when I was pregnant with my first son, I had NO morning sickness at all. Except, I went to IHOP and had bacon and proceeded to throw up for 12 hours straight. I wouldn't worry too much about it. If you can't keep anything down at all, then be concerned. But it's normal.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 10:18 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• Sounds like morning sickness, it usually begins between 4 and 8 weeks. If you can't keep anything down, call your Dr. If you have a fever or other signs of it not being morning sickness call your Dr.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 10:27 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• Why are you calling your doctor? Morning sickness starts around 6 to 8 weeks so you are most likely experiencing morning sickness. Eat some crackers or dried toast until you are more active, it will help.
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 10:27 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• thats how mine is around week 6 i started to feel more sick to my tummy and went into week 7 throwing up and im still throwing up im almost 10 weeks
    neonangel2188

Answer by neonangel2188 at 10:33 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• Sorry to say, get used to it for the next few months. Dry crackers, room temperature sprite...
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 10:33 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• get used to it. nothing to worry. i had morn sickness for nine months!
    mkrmomma1

Answer by mkrmomma1 at 11:03 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• There is no reason to call your doctor! Its either a stomach bug or its morning sickness, neither are reasons to call your doctor!
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 11:46 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• actually my doctor prescribed me nausea medicine so yes it is a reason to call the doctor.. im glad im not trying to play doctor and called the real doc. goodbye nausea!
    Anonymous

• morning sickness can really start anytime, i never had it with my girls, my one friend had it first tri and another friend had morning sickness the 3rd tri it varies person to person, you know your body better then anyone else if you are concerned def talk to your dr
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 5:45 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• i was nauseous from 6-12 weeks. i started vomiting around 8 or 9 weeks. i threw up once or twice a day for about 3 weeks, then slowed down and now i just throw up once every 2 or 3 days. i'm 13 weeks now. some start vomiting at 4 weeks, some at 10 weeks, some not at all. in my first pregnancy i only vomited 2 times! i was soooo lucky. this pregnancy it's been more like 30 times but i know some get it a lot worse. i hope you are lucky and only vomit 2x!!!!
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 8:36 PM on Dec. 22, 2009