Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Spin from Is this right or what?

Well said wife has been a sahm for the last 15 years. Taking care of his dad, him, children( hers from previous marriage), animals, house and bills. Thus unemployed and has been seriously looking for a job for over two years and nothing yet. Hence she has no income to pay for divorce. Now what?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on Dec. 22, 2009 in Relationships

Answers (2)
  • She can file for divorce and petition the courts to waive the payments due to no money. OR She can file to have her husband pay her legal fees.

    Answer by TheDiva320 at 10:21 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

  • Ditto TheDiva

    Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:23 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.