Inconsistent Luteal Phase?

I've been charting for 4 cycles and each cycle my Luteal phase is totally different. Aren't luteal phases supposed to be about the same? Some are 9 or 10 days long and others last as long as 15 days! Should I be concerned? Anyone know what could be causing this? Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Dec. 22, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I have no idea what could be causing it, however from all of my research ( i was having issues with mine too) as long as your luteal phases are as long as you said then getting pregnant and carrying a baby shouldnt be a problem. for a while I was having 4 day LP which meant that there was no way I could hold a pregnancy bc my body didnt have time to catch up with the hormones, so I would get AF even if an egg was fertilized. but luckily I would think that with yours being that long it shouldnt be an issue.
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 11:20 AM on Dec. 22, 2009