Anyone else broke yet?

Its not from over-spending on Christmas, we've had some crazy unexpected issues with our home that needed repair! Ugh...anyway I've got $168 till pay day (end of month)

Asked by Anonymous at 10:20 AM on Dec. 22, 2009 in Money & Work

• Yet? Lol! that is a constant state for me! I think that $168.00 thil payday sounds like alot!

Answer by chefronswife at 10:21 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• Yeah, I'm broke too and not because of Christmas either, I forked over 1100.00 at the beginning of the month to get our house back(long story) and I have not gotten any of my deposits back from moving the first time..ugh. Looks like court is the only thing that is gonna get our security deposit back.

Answer by midnightmoma at 10:24 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• I feel your pain. I have 12 dollars left in my checking until the end of the month and it is not because of christmas either. We had a leak in the house and now we have a massive eletrical problem, so ya, now we are broke.

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• i have 200something in my account and barely that in used to be over 1700 :( i'm waiting on unemployment to drop today...i hate letting it get low but i love to buy lmao! i hate 660 for rent for a crappy two bedroom one bath it blows!

Answer by angevil53 at 11:04 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• 660 for a 2 bedroom isn't bad. We spend 875 for our 2 bedroom. I only have $3 til payday luckily that's tomorrow and we don't need anything.

Answer by mom06and09 at 3:55 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• I feel your sons been sick off and on all month, we had a car accident so ive missed work rent is due, i have no one who can help me..and im stuck. Christmas DEF fell down on the priority list. I have to pay a car payment, insurance, electric, and rent all about the first of the month...i can pay everything but screwed and super depressed! our Christmas was really lame last year too!!! One year i wanna be able to afford to decorate and put gifts under the tree!

• You can always get more money!

But saver the time you will spend with your family always because when that is gone it is gone!

Many wishes Merry Christmas to you and family!

Answer by cahomemomma at 6:55 AM on Dec. 24, 2009