How do I get rid of it!

TMI I know I have a huge zit. LIKE A FREAKIN MOUTAIN but its not "popable" Its just like a huge freakin mound! HELP! lol =)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Dec. 22, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Is it like under your skin...?
    If so...sometimes it's best to leave it alone the more you mess with it you will irritate it and make it swollen and then it will appear bigger than what it really is.
    My dh pops my zits even if I don't ask him he'll just say come here..I'm like what? And right away he tells me to hold still but if you don't have a dh/so get one of those little tools that have a long thin pen like with a small hole at the end and use that I believe you can get it at CVS Pharmacy or Walgreens maybe even Walmart I for get what this tool is but it works great you just place the little loop over the zit and it is suppose to help squeeze it out that is if the zit is ready to pop...why don't you try to keep it moist so when you are ready to pop it it will just ooozzz our (gross...I know TMI)...lol but hey it's true.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• Hot compress will bring down the swelling - Tea tree oil usually helps with the redness Good Luck!
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 10:37 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• Anonymous :37 here...You can get this in the cosmetic aisle. GL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• Toothpaste, believe it or not it will make it come to a head faster, I know how tempting it is to mess with it, but tonight put a coating of toothPASTE, not the gel version, and you will be amazed at how much better it is when you wake up!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:20 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• If it's cystic the only thing that will help immediately is a dermatologist who can shoot some cortisone in there. Other than that...time. I had a horrible one once that was on the side of my nose and it took almost a month and 1/2 to go away.
    Anonymous