What do you call "Sentimental"

Be specific please....Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Dec. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Something that has deep meaning or an important connection to something or someone I hold dear in my life.
    For instance, a letter to me from my beloved Grammy who died recently, love letters from my husband before we were married, my children's baby books of which I recorded all the highlights of their lives, and photos of my mother before she died.
    To me, all those items are sentimental.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:37 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• Sentimental is how I feel when I look back fondly on events in my life. My children holding my hand when we shopped. My dad's joy when we told him we were expecting a baby. My mother buying me a hope chest the first Christmas after I got engaged. My grandma holding my hand in the evenings as we sat on her front porch swing and talked.

Answer by Bmat at 11:57 AM on Dec. 22, 2009