My 10 month old and diarrhea! HELP!!!!

I've been on the phone with the doctor and nurses so many times, but they say "wait it out" "keep him hydrated". CHECK! Doing all that but any tips on how to keep it in his diaper?? Not all over his bed and all over his clothes! Any help is greatly appreciated? Would love a secret or too from a mommy who figured out a fix for this!!

jeepwranglrbabe

Asked by jeepwranglrbabe at 11:02 AM on Dec. 22, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• duct tape?? just kidding...but im not sure how to keep it in the diaper..how long has he had the diarhea?
    aguerra13

Answer by aguerra13 at 11:14 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• over a week, but they said as long as he is hydrated with no fever we have to let it run its course.... UGH Doctors, I don't think they have children, haha. I'm so tired of washing clothes and cleaning Jax, but he is the happiest sick baby I've seen, lol.
    jeepwranglrbabe

Answer by jeepwranglrbabe at 11:26 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• you could always try a bigger size diaper. that worked for my son when he was little. More absorbent lol. and doctors have kids, but someone else is watching them! how else are they at work? lol
    c_lotte1107

Answer by c_lotte1107 at 11:31 AM on Dec. 22, 2009