I'm happily married

2 months & been together 3 years. Out of the blue, the guy I dated for 6 months before meeting my husband calls the other day wondering "how I've been." (We had never spoken after he broke up with me 3 years ago). Well, turns out he had a tumultuous relationship after me and she cheated and lied throughout. I'm blissfully happy now and thanks to him for breaking up I met my DH 2 weeks after we parted. But it bugged me he even called me. Like maybe he would get back with me. I'm tempted to send him an email with a picture of us and tell him how well it worked out that we broke up when we did. Do you think I should do that? Or just let it go.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Dec. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• Let it go. cause your husband could get upset by even sending him the picture, why put the smallest arguement in a good thing. Dont feel bad for the guy just be happy for you. focus on your marriage
    mommadent

Answer by mommadent at 11:24 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• honestly, just let it go. you're not gonna gain anything from rubbing his face in it.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 11:24 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• Please just let it go!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 11:24 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• LET IT GO DONT DO ANYTHING YOU WILL REGRET SOMETIMES THE GRASS ON THE OTHER SIDE IS NOT GREENER!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• Let it go. I would also lose his email address. If he calls again I would ask him not to call you anymore. If he still does I would change my number. No good is going to come through continued contact. That's just my opinion though.
    JewelsE

Answer by JewelsE at 11:31 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• Let it go. Do not contact him again.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:36 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• Good advice ladies. Yes drop it for sure. He didn't just call to see "how you were", and he doesn't deserve another moment of your time or thoughts. Just be happy knowing karma kicked him in the butt and leave it at that.

Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 11:47 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• You should have told him when he asked how you were. Contacting him now would make him think he has a chance and that your marriage isn't so happily ever after. Let it go.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:06 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• Let it go.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:16 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• Let it go. Sending him an email will only encourage him and that's not something you'd want to do. Just for the fact that he saught you out, which means he was hoping you were still available and interested in him. You're not, so there isn't any reason to pursue contact.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:22 PM on Dec. 22, 2009