Are you stressed out or looking forward to the holidays?

What's going on? Loooking forward to the holidays? Or being stressed out? Hope it all goes Well! Hope all of your Christmas & holiday wishes come true for you!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 11:37 AM on Dec. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Stressed out here. The only thing I'm looking forward to is watching my children open their presents. My son is really excited and this will be my daughter's very first Christmas so I want to take lots of pictures. Other than that, I'd just like the holiday to be over already.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• I am stressed out and cant wait for them to be over with! BUT i am really excited for the boys to open all their presents and to spend some time with the family! I just really want to take the tree down so i can stop yelling at them to stay away from the ormaments. lol
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 11:49 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• Stressed out. We got just got back from a vacation (my son picked the date and made the arrangements,) I am getting over a sinus infection, I quit my job, and I plan to have the Christmas meal here, and we just had a blizzard. So I am relocating the Christmas meal to my mother's and will carry the food there, since she can't negotiate the high snow. I have some presents wrapped, everyone else will get money.

Answer by Bmat at 11:54 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• LOVING IT!! I absolutely love the holidays, we have multiple family get togethers and sometimes it is the only time I get to see some family members! It is my favorite time of year I refuse to get stressed
    PsychMommie

Answer by PsychMommie at 12:14 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• Looking forward to it. We have scaled back Christmas over the last few years so that we exchange with fewer people. I have purposely made it less stressful so that I can enjoy it.
    EmilyandIsaac

Answer by EmilyandIsaac at 12:55 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• Combo. I am exicted about the holidays. However, i'm an accountant and year end planning must be done before year end, most we are trying to push through this week and today is my last day this week. So I'm stressed about work, but excited about the holidays. And disappointed that tax season is just around the corner!
    Anonymous

• For the first time in my life I am feeling the Christmas Spirit. May you all have a Blessed Christmas and Happy Holidays to my non Christian friends.
    Anonymous

• feeling alittle stressed out because as of right now we have no clue weather or not we will get my step daughter or not, and that really upsets me that her mother is going to ruin our christmas by being a bitch, her only reason to withhold sd is she is pissed that she tried for 3 years to get hubby to settle down and i managed the job in 3 weeks lol i dont think she gets the fact it has nothing to do with what you try to do to get the person to settle down and more to do with your feelings about someone but oh well hopefully we will see my sd atleast the day after xmas
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 3:47 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• I'm kind of stressed out I don't have inlaws anymore so we don't travel& then it's only 1 day here with a few of our kids and grandkids it seems like you prepare ALL year long & then it's over in a flash I need to re-evluate what I think we should do to make it more of a fun time. Christmas used to be so drug out it was so much fun now it's just over boom like that.
    Anonymous

• I am stressed AND looking forward to Christmas.

A couple of stressors have been alleviated, though. I finished all my gift wrapping yesterday and I completed my college assignments this morning, which means I am done with the course, which doesn't end until Saturday, but this final assignment was due on the 24th.
    The stressor I have left now is to clean the whole house, top to bottom, TODAY. We may or may not have unexpected company and I haven't dusted in a couple of weeks and our bathrooms could stand a bit of scrubbing. I also need to do some laundry, wash the bare floors, vacuum, change sheets, put clean clothes away, and straighten up my messy desk area. I've been so busy with my college assignments (it was a tough course) that I just didn't see the house around me.
    I'll feel better after today. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:06 AM on Dec. 23, 2009