looking for a post I saw about a month ago for a mirical

I am looking for a post I saw about a month ago a women asking for help. We are a family of 4, 2 kids, 1 Autistic. I have not been able to work full time because of his issues. I applied for a program to help reduce mortgage I was told I would qualify, but after 7 months of they said no and are forclosing on our house the second week of jan if we do not come up with the difference, almost 9000. dollars. I can use any suggestions. I already cashed in retirement. This posting had a web site where people can put a posing for assistance. My son took a year back wards when he changed class in school. It took him 5 teachers and 3 classes in one year to find a good fit. He is back on track doing well again. I cant imagine if we end up in a shelter, without his dog, what it would do to him. He has trouble when i move furniture to vacume. Also, all prayers will be appreciated. Only a mirical can help us. I've given up pride already.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Dec. 22, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I don't know the post. I hope someone does. Prayers to you and your family.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 11:56 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• I hope you find what you are looking for. I think you can call United Way anywhere in the US by dialing 2-1-1 on your phone. It may be different in another state, but in MI its 2-1-1... they may be ale to help you find someone to help. My prayers are with you and your family.
    c_lotte1107

Answer by c_lotte1107 at 12:03 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• Have you called social services? There are probably programs you can qualify for due to your child's issues.
    Anonymous

• Thanks for your prayers and help. I did speak with them. My son gets ss, and medicaid on some months. We did not qualify for some other programs because my husbands income is just above most cut offs. That may change. Even though my husband has been working for his boss for more than 15 years, and he knows our situation. He got his paycheck today. His boss said Merry Christmas, here is a 5 dollar rub off, and by the way. I can not afford to keep you. I am laying you off. The nerve of him. knowing this, he should have given him some notice. Any way it is for the best I am sure. His boss did not appreciate him and he was underpaid for years.
    formykids

Answer by formykids at 2:38 AM on Dec. 25, 2009