what do you think

ok so i am having my second baby . my fist was a girl and we think this is a boy * gender tests and all*. with my daughter we lived in SD by my family they thew me a huge baby shower and all. this time we live in MO by my hubbys family and i have no boy stuffi dont know if you have one for each kid or what. also i dont want 2 throw myself one. i was thinking about having a tummy casting party and trying 2 involve my hubbys family sense his fam wasnt at my shower. granted they haven't really acknowledged i am pregnant this time ether but i was wondering if its wrong of me 2 have a party type of thing not really asking for gifts but just a get2gather of his fam and friends and all to celebrate i am having a baby and if people want 2 bring things then they can but i wont ask for things or register anywhere i just really want them 2 feel involved and have a fun day

Remmismommy

Asked by Remmismommy at 11:54 AM on Dec. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i dont think its wrong i think that would be a good thing to get together cause it is a blessing
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• I only had a shower for my first. You have all the big stuff, you just need clothes really. Try Babies R Us, they have good deals. People will send you gifts after you have the baby.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 12:00 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• My SIL had one for all her kids. She makes a big deal about it to me. I personal don't see why. But when you are having a oppisite sex it is nice to get those cloths you don't have for that one.
    Anonymous

• I'm having the same thing. Oldest is a girl and now prego with a boy and my mom thinks it's "wrong" to have a baby shower per kid but my mother in law really offended me a while back and now she's trying to make up for it by throwing me one for my baby boy lol. No there is nothing wrong with it. To each his own!
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 12:46 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• i didnt have one with my first but had one with my second and if i have another baby if someone wants to throw a shower for me ill allow it why not? i do think it would be wrong to throw a baby shower for yourself however what your talking about sounds like a fun way to get his family invovled
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 3:38 PM on Dec. 22, 2009