31 weeks. anyone else feel like a bunch of bees are stinging their belly?

At the top of my belly all I can feel is it stinging! It hurts so bad..... I think it is b/c of the stretching. Does anyone have a suggestion for a remedy to help make it feel better and not so sore? Thanks....

babyphillips210

Asked by babyphillips210 at 11:54 AM on Dec. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It may be hormones. I am going through something that feels similar (I'm not pregnant though) and my doctor says it's hormones. Ask your doctor about it.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:59 AM on Dec. 22, 2009

• I had something like that when i was PG it was right under my ribs, it sucked. It kinda hurt sometime sbut it was just wierd. I will tell you that it that it went away after i had my son(it was numb feeling for a while)
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 12:01 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• i know the feeling it burns kind of feels like someone is stabbing me from inside. im 28 weeks along and i get them from time to time. have no clue what it is though.
    Anonymous

• It is good to know I am not alone in this. yes it feels like stinging and burning. I am a shorty not even 5 ft so I didn't know if maybe that's why I am having this feeling cause my belly is stretching so big. It is super painful! Sometimes I just sit in a warm bath to try and clam it down.... The problem is that it hurts no matter how I am sitting, standing or laying down. The next 8 weeks will hopefully go by fast!!! Come on Feb!
    babyphillips210

Answer by babyphillips210 at 12:49 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• sawm here im only 5 4 an im 31 weeks as well an sometimes it will get sharp an shoot down on my sides as well but i put the pain as when i had my appendix rupture feels like that im thinkn its our babies on a ligament or a nerve that is doing it because trust me my back at the bottome feels the same way what we deal with to have our babies!!!! but ohwell i have 8 weeks left excting
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 3:58 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• I feel like my arm is stinging like when you get a blood test or something..
    Lulu_101

Answer by Lulu_101 at 6:49 AM on Dec. 25, 2009