Anyone else spot their whole pregnancy?

I'm 14 weeks and about once a week I have a little spotting and it worries me. Anyone else ever have this happen?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 PM on Dec. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Have you consulted your doctor? Some women are going to come on here & try to tell you its "ok" or "normal"...while it might not be a serious problem they always say to check with your doctor if you have any bleeding at all!
    Anonymous

• I'd def. talk with your doctor. Everyone is different... I only spotted once after sex a few weeks ago, my midwife told me today that it was normal, but I this is my second pregnancy and I have no known complications.. It could be a few things, so I'd get in touch with your doctor as soon as possible. good luck!
    c_lotte1107

Answer by c_lotte1107 at 12:19 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• talk to ur dr i am on baby #3 and i had spotting and even light period like bleeding till wekk 20 my kids are all fine but i would callmy dr so they can keep an eye on it gl
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 1:05 PM on Dec. 22, 2009