what were ur doubts

be for getting married, while dating or while u were engaged?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:36 PM on Dec. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't know if I had any. I know that I've had fears of not having anything to talk about besides our son right after my son was born, and I was afraid that I wouldn't be attractive to him any more after I have more kids - but he laid those fears to rest by being even MORE attracted to me when I was ugly and postpartum! And our son is now almost 17 months and we still talk about all kinds of stuff - though we certainly go on ups and downs with it. We're not total chatter boxes every day, but we have a lot of times when we just sit and talk for a long while and we always talk at dinner. We're still only about 2 1/2 years into marriage, but it's going well so far :)
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 1:28 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• I had doubts, you always do. My dad told me before he walked me down the isle that I could change my mind anytime before or during the ceremony. I love Dad for that. We've been married for 33 years now.
    Anonymous

• oddly enough i didnt have any before i got married, i say thats odd because we got married after knowing each other for three weeks and of all the things in my life that i have questioned (which is just about every move i make!!) i didnt have any question to this, i was 100% sure i was doing the right thing, no i wasnt pregnant or anything like that we both just had very strong feelings from the word go, i know not everyone is like this but thats how it was for hubby and i (now we have only been married 5.5 months and i still feel the same but then again maybe i shouldnt comment until we hit the 10 yr mark or something lmfao)
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 2:53 PM on Dec. 22, 2009