I don't think he likes me anymore or he's talking to someone else. What do you think? What should I do?

I have been the one contacting him. He used to compliment me and last night I complimented him and he said thanks but when I ask for a compliment and he tells me he gave them more than a million times, then he said I was ok. I told him that I was more than ok and he said ok, I agree. I told him whatever lol and he said I was cute... I told him I went from hot to sexy to cute and he says yep. His responses were not as flirty. He didn't give me anymore compliments and when the conversation was over he told "Get some sleep punk! Sweet dreams" I just was feeling it like I had been. I guess he lost interest.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 PM on Dec. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• He is not my boyfriend, just someone I am interested in. OP
    Anonymous

• Stop contacting him. The really good guys like to do the pursuing of their women. If you have to work this hard to find and keep his interest in you, he is not worth your effort. I would not contact him again, and I would consider his lack of interest to be the only sign needed to know he is not the man for me. The guy you want is the one who finds you more interesting, more appealing, more beautiful with every passing day. If that is not the case, don't waste your time.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 12:55 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• Play hard to get don't let him know you are falling for him usually girls that let guys know how they feel they get scared and back off or never even call the girl again just keep your distance let him chase you. I once told a guy that I was very interested in him and he slowly stop calling me :( I knew it was too good to be true...He looked like a model I am sure I wasn't the only one wanting him but once he got what he wanted he dissapeared...He was just a player. And just maybe this guy u want is one too so give him his space and see what happens. He probably got tired of hearing about you getting a compliment he just made it short and sweet with you. If I were you I wouldn't call him let him call you. GL
    Anonymous

• Sounds like the same guy I was with not that long ago. I agree with the other ladies, stop contacting him. I know its hard when you like some one. You can make all kinds of excuses for why he was acting the way he was, but honestly if he was interested he would be contacting you. Let him reach out to you next time.
    Good Luck
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 2:46 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• angryUGH!!! I TOTALLY HATE THAT!! OKAY SO THIS IS WIERD IM GOING THROUGH THE EXACT SAME SITUATION BUT WITH THE FATHER OF MY FIRST UNBORN CHILD.. THE BEST THING YOU CAN DO IS TO JUST RETURN THE FAVOR & "PRETEND" YOU AREN'T INTERESTED IN HIM EITHER! HE'LL SOON COME AROUND AND QUESTION WHY YOU'RE ACTING THE WAY YOU ARE TOWARD HIM... & REALIZE YOU WONT BE AROUND LONG FOR HIM TO KEEP PLAYING "CHILDISH" GAMES! SOONER OR LATER...YOU'LL GROWN FROM THIS SITUATION AND REALLY MOVE ON... GOOD LUCK MAMA...

JaidenzMoMMi

Answer by JaidenzMoMMi at 12:45 AM on Dec. 23, 2009