To my fellow facebook farmers:

You know, Farmville farmers,
I am just curious, when you go to "expand" your farm and it tells you that you must first purchase a homestead, what in the world are they referring to? I know it isn't a home, because I bought one, and it still wouldn't let me expand.

To the non-farmers, I apologize for the stupidity of my question... :-D

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 PM on Dec. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• when you buy the land you have to purchase the smaller amounts of land before you can buy the larger one.. you buy them in progression of size. like plantation before big ol plantation
    SuzanneL09

Answer by SuzanneL09 at 12:43 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• Are you upgrading to the very next size, or are you trying to 'jump' over a size? I think 'homestead' is one of the names of the farm sizes. zynga has a forum (http://forums.zynga.com/forumdisplay.php?f=91) where you can ask questions.
    (PS -- PM me if your FB info if you want to be neighbors!!)
    Jenny-talia

Answer by Jenny-talia at 12:43 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• And you have to have a certian amount of friends to expand too. For me I need 16 friends to expand. That I do not have.

Answer by louise2 at 12:53 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• Yeah, no skipping to the largest one. You have to take it one size upgrade at a time.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:10 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• OP Here: Well that is LAME! Thanks, though! :-D
    Anonymous

• i need farmville neighbors pm me and u can add me on facebook for farmville.... wow, this farmville crap is taking over my life lmfao
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 2:44 PM on Dec. 22, 2009