Does this site honestly make you question your relationship?

So some of the questions are ligit, but sometimes I have to take a vacation from CM because all of the questions about "is my man cheating on me" and "does your DH/SO do this?" makes me CRRRRAZY with doubt-ridden thoughts. Its horrible. Am I the only one that this happens to?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:45 PM on Dec. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• i think we all question our relationships now and then. people post because they are looking for hope and reassurance, however a lot of times they never get it because they are seeing the situation through the eyes of love not the reality . its only sad that so many woman answer with mean attacks instead of understanding. you may have a great marriage but not everyone does and a lot of the post are prpbably from the same people who didn't post in a way people understood.
    Anonymous

• I think women post these types of questions because they likely have no one else to turn to and want advice. The life of a wife and mother is hard, many don't have friends or support in real life. Not everyone has a perfect life or spouse. I just don't read questions that I suspect might be irritating.
    Anonymous

• Op here: Oh don't get me wrong, I understand the posting questions, and they don't irritate me, it just honestly makes me think, "If her DH is doing that {whatever THAT might be} and she is questioning it, and my guy is doing the same thing, why am I not questioning it? Do I need to question him more?" It gets my wheels turning and makes me crazy! LOL. I'm just curious if I'm the only one who does it!
    Anonymous

• Nope, it doesn't make me worry at all. It really just makes me feel bad that so many women have so many doubts about their SO's. I have complete trust in my hubby and I don't let someone else's trouble make me question my own trustworthy relationship.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 12:58 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• nope- makes me relish in the security we have in our relationship.

there is nothing to question, so, why would i have doubts?
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 1:02 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• This site makes me thankful for my very wonderful husband. I was happy with him prior to finding CafeMom, now I realize, after reading the questions and comments on here, that I have nearly the best darned husband a woman could ask for.
    Anonymous

• This site makes me realize there are a lot of really bad husbands out there and a LOT of women who put up with shit that would make me string my husband up and beat him like a pinata!
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 1:36 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• it makes me thankful for my relationship- and a husband who's not a total douche bag. but i see what you mean, it does keep me on my toes, though i'd never let him go "clubbing" and shit like that alone like some of these women. clubbing is a single persons thing unless u bring your spouse.
    Hali_Taylor

Answer by Hali_Taylor at 2:40 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• It makes me worry when my relationship is going well and yes it drives me crazy because I start thinking a billion things and images of him being with someone else. It makes me sick to my stomach but it's only because I don't feel secure in our relationship. =(
    penguinbabe44

Answer by penguinbabe44 at 12:19 PM on Dec. 23, 2009