eating foods in a wierd way?

do you eat things in a certain way? my sandwhiches i always eat the outside first and save the middle for last, waffles i always save the middle for last..etc... how about you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:22 PM on Dec. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Any kind of sandwiches, bagels, donuts, etc. I eat in a circle. Just go round and round until they're done. As for dinner, I don't like for my food to touch, heh. So everything is separate, I eat my least favorite thing first, and save my favorite for last. I definitely have some odd habits. Oh, and I won't touch anything that has been near/around onions. I hate onions with a passion...
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 1:24 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• I have a weird way to eat just about every food. I don't think anyone can tell, but I do it. Like when I eat peas, raisins or cherry tomatoes I like them to burst a certain way in my mouth. When I eat something that has 2 colors (like ice cream) I like to get both colors on my spoon and lick it so I see one color through the other. The list goes on and on.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:54 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• Oh, and I won't touch anything that has been near/around onions.

You would starve to death at my house, or at the very least, you'd have to live on Cheerios.

I do the one thing at a time thing, too. I blame my parents for making me eat that 2T of vegetables no matter what they were - I'd get those over with first so it carried over.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:55 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• I too eat my least favorite first then on to the good stuff.
    Anonymous

• if I have grilled cheese- I peel off the crunchy/outside part of the bread then eat the sandwich and eat the crunchy part last!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 2:50 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• I actually eat the foods I like first and then say I'm too full to eat what I don't like...lol. Here at home, I just don't dish what I don't like up for myself. I also don't make my girls eat what they don't like anymore....those days are over with now that they are older teens.
    I will not eat any meat that is still on a bone or has bones in it. I also have to cut all fat off of my meat before I eat it and hide it so I don't gag.
    I do not eat breakfast until after I have finished my first cup of coffee.
    I can't bring myself to eat leftovers...my stomach lurches just at the thought of it. I will go hungry first.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:55 AM on Dec. 23, 2009