What do you think about women who...

What do you think about women who keep their children from their fathers out of revenge and not because the father was a bad man, but the women just had the upper hand when it comes to their kids.

Cappy1979

Asked by Cappy1979 at 1:26 PM on Dec. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• they are stupid, immature and most of all selfesh! Children need some sort of father figure in their lives and the only reason the father shouldnt be that figure is if, god firbid, he has passed. If the mother takes then children away from a perfectly good father then i think the same about her then i would of a father that abandoned his kids.
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 1:29 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• Stupid and are they are not happy in their own lives and somehow they try to make the fathers pay (Not just by paying C/S but by emotions too) just bc they've moved on with their happy lives. My thoughts.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 1:34 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• imo children dont just need a father figure, well possiable they need THEIR father, i understand some fathers are safe for their kids and i understand that, however we are dealing with this with my step daughter, her mother is a vengefull, jealous brat! My kids father is not always safe for my kids to be around (drug problems etc) and still i have found ways for him to be safely invovled in their lives because I know its whats best for them. I agree with amanda (haha thats my name too) anyhow i agree a mother who takes kids away from a perfectly good father is just as bad as a father who walks out on his kids
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 1:36 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• they are mean , obviously .. they are only hurting their kids that way.
    Anonymous

• Totally selfish and mean and unfair.

Answer by older at 1:37 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• They got some baaaaaaaaaaad ass karma comin their way....and no doubt they'll be the first ones to cry "why me? poor me!"
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 1:38 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• Their damaging their kids. Even if the mom has a new man she tries to make their daddy they will always have a hole in their hearts and will become resentful when they learn mom did it on purpose. Unless he is truly a dangerous person kids have the right to get to know their fathers. I have friends who let their kids discover their dads cared more for partying than them and the kids are fine with it. It's the ones who never get the choice to know for themselves who get hurt.
    Anonymous

• BIT.. If she is a nut, sometimes the men are better off staying away, because it is difficult to prove it.

What comes around goes around, if he is a good dad, and does what he needs too.

The man has rights too, he should fight if he wants to be a real dad.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 1:40 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• If the father is a good person/dad she is ignorant. If the kids have a great erelationship with their dad, why keep them from him? She is only hurting the kids. How selfish!
    Anonymous

• A woman cannot keep the kids away from the man legally. If she tries to and the man just sits back and says "oh she wont let me see them, that is why i dont see them" bull shit. A father has the right to see his kids, even if he shows up at her door every hour or job, show up at the kids school, daycare, baseball practice. WHATEVER HE HAS TO DO. And of course take her ass to court.
    Anonymous