Understanding youself?

Have you ever seen a clip and it just explains your thoughts on your religion (or in my case extreme lack of)? Any one wish to share?

Here is mine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8gsIuEvEs0

Alanaplus3

Asked by Alanaplus3 at 1:43 PM on Dec. 22, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• You-tube theology? I must be getting old. I'm sorry but if I need some youtube video to explane my thoughts then maybe they aren't really mine.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 3:29 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• Not that it is needed. Just saying some times you see something and you go wow that kind of explains it better than I can. A lot of people feel that way about songs and other things why not videoclips? And why can we not have a nice conversation with out people trying to put other down?
    Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 4:06 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• I have. I'm too lazy to look any of them up now, but there is one that was done really well by Beth Moore.
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 5:14 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• I am confused between what I was taught and raised to believe to what I feel in my heart to be true. They conflict but I am so torn. So I cannot find a video to express my thoughts sorry.
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 11:03 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• Rhanford, ask God to guide you. He will
    Anonymous

• God most certainly will guide you! Keep praying and searching! I'm praying for you.
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 11:56 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• I think we all understand confusion. Everyone has been confussed on major life issues at some point in time. just think long and hard and go where your heart leads.
    Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 9:30 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Maybe in your case you should actually TRY prayer. It never hurts to TRY something. In my case I gave prayer a try, and I got an answer. I haven't been lead wrong since. (I may lead myself the wrong direction, but God never does.)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• I have prayed, and all I get is the devil talking to me. I thought it was God because I was led out of my friends false doctrine even though they have so much proof! Just one thing faults them but it's huge! So I started by asking less important questions and got some surprising answers. Then I asked a huge question, it's about the food we eat. I read a verse the surprised me and asked for guidance and I hear that food is just that, food. It doesn't affects us in anyway but helps keep us full and fed. But I was raised where food is a big deal. So I know now it's not God talking to me cause he never changes.
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 9:01 PM on Dec. 23, 2009