Do you make a wish on a star?

I still do, and I wished for:

Happiness......

What do you wish for???

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 1:43 PM on Dec. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes, my dd who is now 14 said the other day, mom you know sometimes when we wish on a star it really does come true, I said yeah sometimes it does, she said she had always wished her dad and I would get back together, we did about 4 months ago....so to her this was a wish come true!
    robyann

Answer by robyann at 2:00 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• YES, every time I see one!! lol I'm superstitious.

The last time I wished on a falling star...actually there were about 3 within 5 mins...it was so cool, but I wished that I would become pregnant with a healthy girl at the beginning of our first cycle with fertility meds. Well, I did get pregnant but I'm only 8 weeks so I have awhile before we find out the gender.

(Before I get bashed for wanting a certain gender and not just a "healthy baby"... I lost my first and only dd 4 months ago and would give anything to have another girl since this is our last chance. I loved my little girl.)

all4mymarine

Answer by all4mymarine at 1:54 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• I always do!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:15 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• You may wish for whatever gender baby you want. I always knew my first was a little girl, even before she was conceived.
    Anonymous

• Why wish when you can pray? God is a much better listener with a better track record than stars.

Though I also belive God hears our wishes and grants them. So maybe a wish is just a prayer anyways...I don't know.
    Anonymous

• yeah ive done it once in a while. its hard for me to make a wish right on the spot though lol
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 5:49 PM on Dec. 22, 2009