How many strollers do you have?

i have 11 and i know that is way to many strollers but i have 3 kids and the number grows with each pregnacy.
my first baby was my son Lucas- with him i had the orbit stroller, a maclaren, and a BOB.
my second baby Charlotte - i got the bugaboo cameleon, a BOB double, a maclaren double, and a stokke xplory.
my third baby Isla- i got the bugaboo bee, uppababy, vibe phil and ted double, and a quinny buzz 4
and out of all these stollers my husband and i have only bought 7 out of 11

ScarletAva

Asked by ScarletAva at 1:55 PM on Dec. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Wow, that is crazy! I had a regular stroller and an umbrella stroller.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:58 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• I have one and i only keep it for when i watch other peoples kids. I have 3 kids and at any given time i had 2 strollers 1 umbrella for quick trips and 1 heavy duty with lots of storage when we would be using it all day.

I think maybe your right 11 for 3 kids is a bit out of control, i could see having a single and a double and a umbrella but that would be as far as i could go.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:59 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• i have 2 a ragular stroller then I have an umbrella stroller for if I am just going for a walk or something
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 2:04 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• 2. I have a big one and an umbrella. He has pretty much outgrown the umbrella so it is more of a toy stroller now
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:05 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• Holy smokes that's a lot of strollers! You should donate the ones you don't use maybe...? I have one...I only have ROOM for one lol..it's a twin stroller for my twins!
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 2:10 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• At the moment right now i have one Peg Perego stroller bought in summer 2004 for my first daughter. I also had the car seat that went with it but i gave it away to babies r us a few months ago when they had the trade in sale. I have a Green graco stroller that came with the car seat (MIL gave it to me for 1st babyshower in 2004) I also have a blue graco double stroller bought in 2006. i had a pink umbrella stroller but gave it away. I had a blue umbrella stroller but also gave it away. i have one more blue one that we keep in the closet. and i have a small grey umbrella stroller but not really a umbrella stroller. its a little bigger. I am pregnant with baby number 3 and we wont be getting a stroller because i will be using a wrap.
    Anonymous

• I had 2 umbrella strollers when my boys were little.
    Anonymous

• I have used a total of 10 strollers with 3 kids, but I have never had more than 5 at any single point in time. I currently have 5 - a double for when I take my twin toddlers out, another double that was given to me as a hand-me-down (I have never used it), a single for when I only take one child with me, and two umbrella strollers for when I take both out and have someone else with me to push one of them.
    Anonymous

• We have 2 umbrella strollers but the kids broke the foot strap on the one. We don't use them, though. The one is just sitting on our front porch wasting away in the weather. I took it out of the truck a couple months ago to make room. We haven't used it in over a year. Our youngest is 3 1/2.
    Other then those 2 umbrella strollers we've had 2 other strollers. Our first was part of a travel system. We got it for our oldest. When #2 was born we bought a double stroller (they are 15 months apart). We got rid of the first stroller after that and just used the double until #3 no longer needed it. We used it again when our youngest was a newborn (#3 was 3 1/2 at the time).
    The one umbrella stroller has been used the most. We got it when our oldest was about 9 months old. She's 9 1/2 now and she's the oldest of 4. All 4 kids have used it at one time or another.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 2:47 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• I have 3 at my house. I have the larger stroller that came with the travel system and I have two umbrella strollers (one is for my step mom, but she decided that since my 2 year old likes to walk, she doesn't need it at her house anymore.)
    Anonymous