What is your favorite place to get clothes for your kids?

Asked by ScarletAva at 2:06 PM on Dec. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Gap Kids and Old Navy

Answer by salexander at 2:09 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• Any place that has really good sales !!!!!!

Answer by midnightmoma at 2:10 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• Gap, Childrens Place, Gymboree, Macys, Nordstroms, Pumpkin patch store (only in cali, wa state, virginia, oregon & maryland)

Answer by aeroslove at 2:12 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• I like Once Upon a Child..they sell gently used clothes, and EVERYTHING u could need for ur kid. swings, play yards, toys..etc. i got my son this crazy coupe (a car they can ride in) and regualy 60$ got it for 25$..great place.

Answer by JaydnsMom22 at 2:13 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• old navy, target, stage!

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 2:16 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• old navy..they are cheap and last forvever.. when my 3 year old was born thats where we shopped and till this day my 2 year old is still wearning the hand me downs .. and even my neice has worn them too and they are still alive.. plus they have great sales most the time and i so love the adjustable waist on most all the pants

Answer by swaney06 at 2:17 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• Resale, I have gotten some really beautiful things.

• Old Navy, and Target. I absolutely LOVE the pants at Old Navy, they're very sturdy and just seem to fit right... At Target, I get mostly the shirts and stuff. The quality isn't the best, but it's cheap, and they grow out of them in no time anyway.

Answer by Anouck at 2:22 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• old navy for and the shops on etsy you can get some really cute things

Answer by liadotwtd at 2:27 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• target. i do love children's place and gymboree but i always want to go crazy there and cannot afford it.

Answer by tnm786 at 2:29 PM on Dec. 22, 2009