Are you dreading our future and regretting your vote as well?

President Obama, for whom I voted because I believed he was the best choice available, is a profound disappointment. I now regard his campaign as a sly bait-and-switch operation, promising one thing and delivering another. Shame on me.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/dreading_our_future_EmFMYk61Kja4iC3EMYePVP

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:21 PM on Dec. 22, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Oh, yes, I dread the future! With so much bad legislation, a completely job-killing agenda, and all the apologies all over the world, in just the first year, how could I NOT be dreading the next 3? Nov 2010 cannot come quickly enough! I hope that we will be able to repeal, amend, or change all this bad legislation before it does so much damage that we can't recover from it. And NO, I don't regret MY vote, I regret that so many people voted for a candidate who was so clearly against what America stands for. I regret that they couldn't (and some still can't) see what that candidate had in mind to do to this country. But I know that I did not vote for this in any way, shape, or form.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 12:17 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Not dreading my future, not regrets!

Answer by older at 2:23 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• I have no regrets on voting for him, and I do not dread anything at this time.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 2:24 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• I dread the future, but don't regret my vote. I regret other peoples votes. The ones who voted in Obama, Pelosi, Reid, etc...
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 2:27 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• I regret nothing. Voted for him. Dread nothing.
    mom2BOYZnDad

Answer by mom2BOYZnDad at 2:36 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• No. Not at all. Much of what has been happening is the result of other people and other groups, not just the President. Its really simple-minded to blame only the President.
    Anonymous

• Its really simple-minded to blame only the President.

But not nearly as simple-minded as absolving him of all responsibility and instead blaming everyone else who was also elected by the same people who elected Obama.
    Anonymous

• I am going to bet none of you even read the article
    Anonymous

• Anon :45, you are right on this one. It doesn't appear anyone read the article. LOL
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 2:53 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• I can answer without reading ANY article. No dread and no regrets. What other REAL choice did Americans have last Nov? I do not live a fear based life. I'm over 50 and it's working, so far. The econ ebbs and flows. Our family jobs are stable-

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 3:03 PM on Dec. 22, 2009