Dream meaning.

I had a dream that all my teeth were rotten and I pulled them out with pliers...
Any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:27 PM on Dec. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Maybe it meant that you will have to overcome something in the future, do something you dont want to do, but it could benefit you.. I think all dreams have meanings.
    Miss.KelliAdams

Answer by Miss.KelliAdams at 2:30 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• There are some great deam dictionaries on line. Try googling them and see what they say

Answer by admckenzie at 2:31 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• One theory is that dreams about your teeth reflect your anxiety about your appearance and how others perceive you.

To dream that you have rotten or decaying teeth, forewarns that your health and/or business is in jeopardy. You may have uttered some false or foul words and those words are coming back to haunt you.

In the Greek culture, when you dream about loose, rotten, or missing teeth, it indicates that a family member or close friend is very sick or even near death.

According to the Chinese, there is a saying that your teeth will fall out if your are telling lies
    Anonymous

• i actually had a similar dream many years ago. i'm to understand that when you dream of your teeth falling out or rotting, your teeth being a representation of you internally your mind is trying to get you out of a "rut" you may be in. are you in a situation you feel kinda hopeless in? a job you're tired of? a house you don't like? etc?

at the time for me, i was working a dead end job and feeling very stuck. my teeth falling out told me it was time to really push myself toward moving on as difficult as that appeared to be at the time.
    Anonymous

• I have dreams about teeth problems when I'm stressed about things. Sometimes, I grind them as well, so I wake up freaked out that all my teeth have fallen out, have a headache from the grinding, and am still stressed about whatever it was in the first place.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 4:00 PM on Dec. 22, 2009