Pinched nerve 'down there'?

I'm almost 31 wks pregnant. For the last week or so I've been having AWFUL pains in my right hip. At first it was just in my hip area and it felt like something was out of place. Now it seems to have migrated to my inner thigh and outer vagina on the right side. It feels like a pinched nerve of sorts, I guess? Hard to explain what it feels like. Half the time it is just an achy feeling and half the time it is a sharp stabbing feeling. It is very painful to walk and sleeping is just... GAH. Every time I try to move into a new position while lying down, sit up, or try to get out of bed I get extremely sharp pains in that area. As more time passes it just gets worse. My OB's nurse keeps saying it is from stretching ligaments but that just doesn't sound right. Anybody else experience this or know what it could be? Or how I could ease the pains? Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:06 PM on Dec. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It can be from stretching ligaments. Try a warm bath or whne laying put heat on the area. You can also take a tylenol if it is too much.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:35 AM on Dec. 26, 2009