want work from home need help

i am a mom of 7 mos old baby girl and really want to do a work from home thing but i dont know which one is really i have tried some many but i ended up with justing wasting my money could you pls help me to tell me is there any really work from home job and have you ever tried it i would really appriciate your help

ayeshabaig

Asked by ayeshabaig at 3:06 PM on Dec. 22, 2009 in Money & Work

• I'd like to know too how to work from home and get the income. I'm not sure if we could make an income selling Avon or Tupperware and be able to pay the bills along with my husbands income.
    jilligan362

Answer by jilligan362 at 3:40 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

•  

I have some ideas listed on my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:45 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• Hey Ladies :-)

I have a home business w/Ameriplan. Unlike Avon Ameriplan is a service based company not product based. Ameriplan provides services helping people save on their healthcare as well as day to day things like dining, automotive, legal, financial & identity theft protection.

No cold calling/selling. The training is VERY thorough,  we are here to help you every step of the way. We are paid Daily, weekly & Monthly & recieve benefits for our entire family.

You can start your own Ameriplan home business for ONLY $25(10 days left).
    Overview call-951-262-1118 to work from home 951-262-1119 for services

I have a 2mth old and an 18mth old so I know how important is is to be able to stay home with your little ones.

Christina Dennis
    www.FreedomAtHomeTeam.com/ChristinaDennis

ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 5:46 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• Like Christina said, Ameriplan® is a great company to work with at home. It does have a start up fee but that's because you'd be owning your own home based business. So much is going on with health care reform and such that Ameriplan® is really going to pave the way for a LOT of people. Good luck!
    atowers

Answer by atowers at 7:41 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• Well, first I would like to invite you to subscribe to my free e-newsletter www.imomnews.com. You will get some great ideas and info about working from home.
    Also, www.freedom2bhome.com is a great info site

good luck
    imomnews

Answer by imomnews at 9:31 PM on Dec. 26, 2009