Another family complaint

I just posted a thing about my mom and dad..and now i have another.. i hate being is grouchy especially now, during the holidays...how can i not let other people make me so upset ?

First, my husband is in bed sleeping ( sleeps during the day and works at night) and I let our little yorkie in there with him to sleep...well 15 mintues later my husband comes raging into the kitchen and then back into the room, having a hissy fit...the dog was looking out of the window and got his foot stuck in blinds..instead of having em help the pup out or even trying himself he cuts the ( new!) blinds...which is really visable in front of the house...

Then my grandma who is the main babysitter is over and gives my daughter a thing of mints which is ok..then she tells her to give on to her brother...who is 1 year old...So I was like, he cant have mints! and she is like why not ?!?

hmmm. cant wait until EVERYONE is here for ChristmaS !

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 3:22 PM on Dec. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Quoting Helen Grizwold, well what can I say Audrey? It's the holidays and...we're all in missery.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:49 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• Oh hun, it's the most STRESSful time, of the year!!! Take a deep breath and say it's over soon, it's over soon. lol The stress, not the fun stuff. Just think of christmas morning... thats always fun!!! :)
    mom2BOYZnDad

Answer by mom2BOYZnDad at 3:29 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• I find deep breathing with my eyes closed while imagining myself on a beach with a big drink full of fruity booze helps. I also enjoy deep breathing with my eyes closed while imagining Godzilla tearing the roof off my house and eating my irritating family members one by one quite calming....

Just breathe!
    sgtdemanda

Answer by sgtdemanda at 3:38 PM on Dec. 22, 2009