How do you shop?

Do you spend every day up until Christmas shopping or do you wait til the last minute?

I try to get everything I want for people in one trip so I can be done with it.

Imogine

Asked by Imogine at 3:26 PM on Dec. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• This year was easy. No money, no shopping. I got some toys for my grandson at a church yard sale.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 3:28 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• I try to go for the majority of it a couple of months before and up to a week or so before... then if I have the extra cash and want to get more stuff I will go last minute and grab it.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 3:28 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• I use to shop at the last minute..This year I started shoppin in the beginning of november and ended in the beginning of dec..Thank god because shopping at the last minute use to drive me crazy.
    shareemonique

Answer by shareemonique at 3:29 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• No, I do it piece by piece usually. I've been shopping online a lot, it's so much easier, especially now that everything is free shipping. The stores haven't been that crazy. I'm surprised.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 3:34 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• I do it gradually through December. I was done a week ago. :D
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:55 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• I start in January, work coupons, clearance and mail offers. Usually I'm done by Thanksgiving - Black Friday is rarely a better deal on anything I've bought through the year. I'll pick up a few extra things from Kohl's because they'll send me a few $10 gift cards starting around Thanksgiving, and combined with sales that's just another $5 or so to spend. The only thing I do the week before is the candy that's only out in December (life savers book, candy canes, etc)
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:57 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• I start in October and shop my way through until a couple of days before Christmas.

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 3:58 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• we shop at the end of november 1st of december... we try to get like all of the kids in one or two days and then go and get everyone elses ( this year we got almost everyone elses online) ..but my moma nd my MIL are still shopping ( my MIL isnt even getting msot of heres until Christmas Eve......)
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 3:58 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• We do all our sons before Mid dec, but me and hubby do each others Chrismas Eve cause thats when he gets his bounus check. Hopefully anyways.
    Anonymous

• We shop online mostly because going out gets crazy.
    IzzeAddy

Answer by IzzeAddy at 4:47 PM on Dec. 22, 2009